Hello.
-
genesis was a sovran maid
running in your cancer black.
let lose armies in sudden hate as
pounding stink roars and swallows
them and the rest.
--
Did almost to a nothing today. Just waiting for the weekend to pass and greet school(groan). I searched through my cupboards today an updated my computer with secondary school pop music. It was awesome. A1, BackstreetBoys, BLUE(to CJ:yes those ditching bitches), All Saints, SpiceGirls, MandyMoore, MLTR, Westlife, and some random techno/ambientish-trance. But it was good.
One of them was 'Angel' by Tina Cousins. I know it sounds like some french lesbian porn flick but ya, it not kiddies. More like, Ambientish Techno(different from Ambientish-Trance mind you). It was really funny listening to it because I remember SisterSohs and myself doing some retro indian eagle dance to it yeeeeeeeeeaaars ago. I think Kim was like...primary1. Not sure really.
Goodness. I feel like such a dud.
---
P.S. Since I am touching on music on this blogpost, please for-the-love-of-bread-puddings. Don't call me an NEmo. Ever. I swear I will kick you so hard that that random-darrenish-pid-year-1 will stare at (me/us) for another whole sem. ThankYou.
----
Oh yes. Came across this in a forum.
HOW DO YOU EXPLAIN THIS GREEN DAY FANS.
goodness.


CJ, i hava beat you on your celeb gossipy blog!
Your ashley hoedown gif is nothing.
-----
-
genesis was a sovran maid
running in your cancer black.
let lose armies in sudden hate as
pounding stink roars and swallows
them and the rest.
--
Did almost to a nothing today. Just waiting for the weekend to pass and greet school(groan). I searched through my cupboards today an updated my computer with secondary school pop music. It was awesome. A1, BackstreetBoys, BLUE(to CJ:yes those ditching bitches), All Saints, SpiceGirls, MandyMoore, MLTR, Westlife, and some random techno/ambientish-trance. But it was good.
One of them was 'Angel' by Tina Cousins. I know it sounds like some french lesbian porn flick but ya, it not kiddies. More like, Ambientish Techno(different from Ambientish-Trance mind you). It was really funny listening to it because I remember SisterSohs and myself doing some retro indian eagle dance to it yeeeeeeeeeaaars ago. I think Kim was like...primary1. Not sure really.
Goodness. I feel like such a dud.
---
P.S. Since I am touching on music on this blogpost, please for-the-love-of-bread-puddings. Don't call me an NEmo. Ever. I swear I will kick you so hard that that random-darrenish-pid-year-1 will stare at (me/us) for another whole sem. ThankYou.
----
Oh yes. Came across this in a forum.
HOW DO YOU EXPLAIN THIS GREEN DAY FANS.
goodness.


CJ, i hava beat you on your celeb gossipy blog!
Your ashley hoedown gif is nothing.
-----

<< Home